Huwebes, Enero 1, 2015

This Is Me ;)

2014 is ended as 2015 begins like the saying goes, “When one door closes another one opens.” Like everyone does they celebrate new year make their own resolutions. We have 1 book, 12 chapters and 365 pages to fill and I’ll make sure that mine will be better and nearer to perfect than the past years.
My perspective and plans for this year somewhat change and I know its for the better and will improve the skills and attitude that I got in me. Even though I’m not into this thing I will do my new year’s resolution. I will give more effort in my studies to improve my grades. And for this year I will make sure that all my goals for this year will be achieved and nevertheless be more responsible in many things. I would also like to be more patient because the truth is that I hate waiting but this year I will try to be more patient braver and conquer all the fears that I have and most important learn more things. And based on what I read, “every sixty seconds that you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back” so what I just realize is to lessen being upset to the little things that don’t matter at all. This is the new me! I don’t changed a lot but I’ll make sure that I will improve my attitude against other people that I get with each day and never lost my faith to God I have my own choices that I will never regret doing its either this choice will make me better or ruin me so I will make sure that all my choices in life will never let me down. This is me, the real me, the NEW ME.
Changing in a short period of time is hard but if we make it with all our heart and will always pray I know we can make this changes. And if we change ourselves we should make sure its for the better not for worst.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento