Miyerkules, Setyembre 3, 2014

My Heroes Always And Forever

          A man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities. That's the common definition of the word hero all of us have their own way of defining the word hero. For me a hero is someone that is always there for you in just one call they will come for you. There are many kinds of hero we consider like our parents, friends, love ones and others. They can be our hero in many way. We are lucky because we have our own hero.
          The day I was born I already consider my father as my hero. He's always there for me when I find my homework hard he help me, when I was afraid of thunders and lightning he come to my room and comfort me until I got back to my sleep. Even if he don't tell me I know ad I feel that he loves me, care for me a lot and of course very protective father of all times, "he's the BEST!" As I grow I met a lot of friends some stay for a while and some stay a lifetime. Then I met my second hero my BATMAN in real life. I find it fun and feel really comfortable when I'm with him. In just one call he'll be there for me, for advise and sometimes just to make me feel that I'm not alone and then manage to make me smile. He's my hero, my true friend, my Boy Best Friend. As I grow older it's not just physical, mental, spiritual aspect developed emotional aspect also have it's own changes and as I enjoy my beautiful imperfect life. I met my Prince who make my life even worth living he never fails to make me smile. I didn't even know how he makes me smile without doing anything. And by just those I consider him my hero. Being a hero is not a hard thing by just helping you be called a hero

          There are many kinds of hero some of them don't know that they are already a hero to others eye. By just simply helping a person can make them think that your they're hero. Being a hero is a pleasure specially when they help with all their heart. My heroes always and FOREVER.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento