Lunes, Pebrero 9, 2015

I'm A Dreamer!!!

          Everyone of us have our own dreams in life perspective that they will do for their future to be better. A plan for the future awaiting to be build.
          Since I was a child I dreamed of being a doctor someday that time I want to become a doctor because I want to help people and I really admire my relatives that is working with a profession near to medicine. And now that I grow up I don't know why until now my dream, my ambition and my perspective in life didn't change. I still want to pursue my dream to become a doctor I feel like its my passion already I didn't have any doubt on it. It's my choice and I'm so blessed because my parents are there to support me on what would I choose to become my future. And because of my feeling and interest  to the track that I'm taking become stronger. My signs are enough to prove that this is what I like, to become a doctor someday.
          I will make sure that I will reach this dream that I was working so hard right now. My plans and goals in life somewhat change compared to the past. I will make it better I will carry the name of my family. In the victory that I will achieved.
          Dreams don't work unless you do. "I'm a dreamer" today and will be a doctor someday. How about you? What is your perspective and your future to build? :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento